Sinister: naw naw naw naw naw (its actually the bassline from She's lost control by JD.)

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 17 18:11:59 BST 1998

hello!

>Whilst we are all getting at Debbie I thought I'd just remember Wycombe's
>glorious 4-2 victory over Preston in the play offs a few seasons back.
>Yesss!  The thought of it makes me want to get drunk and throw bottles!

hmm, there I was thinking Debbie lived in Scotland...and I lived in
Preston....geee, must have got it the wrong way round....
I think *i'll* just remember that it was PRESTON who got promoted to
division 2...where are Wycombe?
*crosses fingers that its D3*

JJ - I don't think Debbie was being a nationalist wench when she wrote
she had no intention of ever going to London so why should she care
about it. If she's anything liek in the same position as me, London
might as well be Abu Dhabi.

And could someone explain this London having a mayor situation to me? I
mean, we've got a mayor of the Fylde, but is this London mayor a
different thing? Like, he actually has POWERS? woooo...

To the dude who wrote "London hasn't actually got all the best gigs"...
compare...London! SPARKLING HUGE MASSIVE BAND OF ACE-NESS PLAYING 78
NIGHTS AT LONDON PALACE OF GLITTTERING DELIGHTS FOREVER AND EVER... and
then....Preston Pissbucket, Dumpys Rusty Nuts and Mad Kennys ALl NIght
Drinker....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

*she's lost control again*
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?