Sinister: Re: Attn: American Listees..

Girl Racer tasha at xxx.com
Wed Jun 17 19:44:33 BST 1998

>I just
>wanted to know what you do to celebrate this day.  Also any other ideas
>on how to make our party American in theme are welcome.  I thought to
>play 'Born in the USA' by Bruuuuce VLoud at midnight.

yesh. much Bruce Springsteen.  barbeques with lots of MEAT and chips, and BEER
are very popular for July 4th.  also fireworks!!  any type of dangerous
exploding pyrotechnic stuff.  see, with fire and beer, both, you've got quite a
fun party!  give out some cute little red-white-and blue hats or something.  as
far as music goes, you can't go wrong with Springsteen, Lynyrd Skynnyrd, old
Van Halen, John Cougar Mellencamp, basically anything from the "Freedom Rock"
compilation thing or the "Forrest Gump" soundtrack.

tasha

--
Tasha Wedeen
tasha at pixar.com
http://www.geocities.com/~girlracer

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?