Sinister: blue soda social and mail addresses

blue soda d.kitchen at xxx.net
Thu Jun 18 11:29:51 BST 1998

ok, we've given into football fever and are turning the into a one night feast of
football, well, sorta.

what we actually are doing is using our cinema setup downstairs to run very large
games of football off a console, something like the world cup football game on the
playstation?

obviously scotland will reach the final, and i think i'll ban people from choosing
the england team in the same match in the interest of list diplomacy.

anyhow, come down, it's a laugh you know, and who can resist the charms of jenga
and connect 4 when you've got great ppl for company and a better version of the
world cup downstairs?

and to make it all better (could we if we tried?), we've decided to reduce the
entrance to a cost-covering and non-profit making £2, so no whinging about not
being able to afford it, or wondering where we get our money from ;)

david kitchen

PS: as of today could everyone please mail me using the following system:

shop at jeepster.co.uk - any work related things, band stuff, enquiries, merchandies,
etc

bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk - this will become irrelevant, it just forwards to the
above address, try not to use it

d.kitchen at virgin.net - private mail only, any enquires will be delayed as i'll
just forward them to the jeepster address and you'll have to wait a day or two
extra.

thanks

--
                                 -=-
                      http://www.jeepster.co.uk/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk
                      mailto:d.kitchen at virgin.net
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?