Sinister: Delgados (or however you spell it)

rob.dawson rob.dawson at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 18 13:12:33 BST 1998

A friend of mine told me about this band and lent me the single, it's quite
cool and I'm told they have an album out (or coming out), anyone have
details!!!

 bye 4 now,

Rob D
xxxxxx

PS   They apparently record in the same studio as B&S
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?