Sinister: Delgados

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Thu Jun 18 14:01:22 BST 1998

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, rob.dawson wrote:

> A friend of mine told me about this band and lent me the single, it's quite
> cool and I'm told they have an album out (or coming out), anyone have
> details!!!

Called "Peloton", it's out on their Chemikal Underground label, and is a
very lovely piece of work, although personally I prefer their first album
"Domestiques".  Oh, and it's only a tenner from Fopp and Avalanche at the
moment (God, I love this price war!)

Appropriate weblinks are:

http://www.chemikal.demon.co.uk -- Chemikal Underground's website
http://www.nme.com/soundcellar/reviews/delga.html -- NME's review (9/10)

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?