Sinister: where the river narrows

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Thu Jun 18 18:18:16 BST 1998

.....woooosh.....
you all shouldn't be grumpy you know,only my cat can be grumpy and get away
with it cause he's so cute 'awww i wuv widdle guy!' 'awww he's trying to
claw my eyes out...awwww' etc etc

nationalism..hey that was on my history exam toDAY...i think i did ok..it's
the physical science i'm worried about..the last question was like 'how do
you prepare NaOH molar solution blah blah' i mean it didn't ask for the
amount..so did they want you to write 'you put it in water and mix?' aw
those americans ain't so bad (i am one..well i'm half) but you guys don't
SERIOUSLY think we just eat moosemeat do you! that seems to happen...well i
can understand as quebec the glam capital and all..but i'm just like
'actually i was born the same place as you,' 'moooseeeemeat!' oh yeah excuse
as me and my coureurs des bois go and trade some beaver pelts...i don't
think i have to much pride to the people in places..i LOVE the surroundings
here...but the polotics..ignorance...language police and genuine attitudes
well thats everywhere you go...maybe it's best i'm isolated! Oh well i'm
just a lil' ol loner everywhere so perhaps i need to be a hermit....mmm
hermit. Hermits are cute,just like old men.Old grampys are the cutest things
in the world...just like that old man who dances in his boxers 'old grey
mare she ain't what she used to be! Ain't what she used to be! Ain't what
she used to be!' oh now that we only get 2 channels..i've discovered 'C'est
Juste Une Farce!' isn't it funny? hello? it is! wouldn't it be fun to be the
nun who pinches people on the bum!

still no rick wakeman on the radio.I'm getting dissapointed..although it was
the Barra MacNeils hour on CBC.

girls did you know if you were over 17 in quebec in the 1600's and you
weren't married you were fined? and boys over 21... and if you had 12
children (or more) the king gave you a bag of carrots

i really like that Tommy Scott and Cerys ballad of tom jones  song..that
cerys is one tough  babe...she could kill me with her bare hands i bet..
all you sinisters should go on a talk show..can i do the bitch slapping? you
can tell me to "HUSH...puppy!" and then it can be one big 'TALK to the
HAND!' love-in....

1 more exam...i shall dream of twee kittens

...sigh...everyday i trudge miles...jumping hurdles over the cow manure to
the distant mailbox...but no belle n sebby tshirt has arrive.

i bet there's gonna be a HUGE sinister turn-out for the Billy Graham crusade
in ottawa? Right!? (as a boot goes flying at my head) it will be
FUN..billy's so cute! (as more boots hit me)
oh well!

cheerio  you lil' pops,
xoxox genevieve :)

oh wait..content..i knew there was something relevant here
p.s TOUR DATES..is that real then? I must start planning my plan of action NOW
p.p.s wow ari your movies are wonderful!!!!

p.p.s
espadrille...yes there are stuart murdoch and stuart murdoch-likes the world
over...they orginated when there was that one little elf who made tiny
toys..bluetoes...and all the elves got mad at him..but santa loved him
because the tiny toys were used in socks (that's why we have christmas
stockings) socks HE sacfriced and ended up with frozen little toes...hence
the 'BLUEtoes'and now there's a factory of him...
...actually..on a different bus i spotted a tiny little wisp of a boy with
red hair and a little earring and my heart leapt in my throat as i thought
???? alas it turns out he's the most obnoxious boy ,the one everyone wants
to beat up but alas his big sister will bitchslap you...

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?