Sinister: Two lost messages

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Jun 18 18:16:42 BST 1998

Yeah well - god, it's been a long day.  I've upgraded something (perl)
at work on what I like to call the "Sinister" machine and it (=I)
messed up - I need to upgrade the mailing list software now as it's
incompatible, but it's a bit of a job, so I've bodged it for now by
delving into the code...

Anyway, how tedious, all I am saying is (a) I'm very tired and achy,
(b) the list is probably fine, if held together with sellotape for a
bit, but tell me if you see big problems, and (c), sorry to Tara and
Dr Nick whose messages bounced but are below.

Can I go home now please miss?

honey who's looking forward to seeing Stuart Murdoch in a cassock on
Saturday xxx