Sinister: single cd, don't wanna be a single cd....

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 18 20:01:58 BST 1998

hello listys!

>oh goodness, i can remember when they said that the max was five and that
>anything more than five was an album. i think back then the groove farm
>complained.

i am debating wether that is a hilariously funny statement or not, i am
not quite sure.....the groove farm complain....and then mansun and
embrace complain....don't even know who the groove farm are, but a
tenner they sound like the wonderstuff.

>personally i'll only be happy when they limit it to ONE song.
>now THAT'S POP!

NOOO! now thats what i call really evil sod nastiness and NOT POP AT
ALL!!! singles are cool and we like singles so neeer!
my god, if anything is Pop, it is bsides!!!
like finding a dead ace song on the flip of a record that you never knew
about, like buying a medicore single and then finding a PERFECT bside...
take Urusei Yatsura (please! heehehe now i sound like a bad comedian)
and Kewpies....now, SUCKER is just one of the most faboooooo songs ever
which i love.

>Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
>consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?

we are all happy rabbits which are humming happy harmonies of rabbits -
aren't we? well.....er :)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

*they all sounded the same*