Sinister: there's no shame in it these days

PKHINTZ at xxx.com PKHINTZ at xxx.com
Fri Jun 19 05:02:53 BST 1998

	Tuesday night I saw Pulp in New York City.  As for B&S content, some of you
may remember Pulp being pinned against B&S in a review of some sort.  And I do
recall reports of Mr. Cocker being at the Union Chapel concert back last
summer.  I had my B&S badge on my bag at the show, but Jarvis was unable to
pick it out from the crowd of a few thousand people in the dark.  That proves
he must be a regular person with regular capabilities afterall.  B&S live
would seem more at home in a small club, or a living room (better yet--the
Duke's Living Room club); Pulp needed a large stage to fill up with their
glorious noise.

	However being in a large club meant that I did not see a certain someone with
a purple B&S t-shirt of the two kids until after the show in a crowd on the
sidewalk.  Just wondering if this person is on the list.  If you are, hello;
if you aren't, then everyone else ignore this.  There's no shame being a B&S
fan these days--at least not on this mailing list!   :-)

			Living and loving
					Matthew
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?