Sinister: NYC picnic - sometime soon ??

Christopher ~N~ Oram cno3 at xxx.edu
Fri Jun 19 05:37:46 BST 1998

Sorry to clog up the list, but this is an attempt of sorts to create
our own little NYC June Sinister picnic ( without the organisational
qualities of Megan, where will we get ?) Thanks to Leslie and
Emily I have decided that we really ought to make an effort.

Unfortunately, I let my digests stack up a mile high until now,
and so missed Leslie's posting of the Autour de Lucie shows. I
went on Tuesday (before Pulp) and on Wednesday. What did you think ?
( You were not wearing that maroon glitter shirt ! ? ) Anyway, I should be
at Fez on Saturday.

Summer solstice would have been perfect for a picnic, but I guess that it
is too short notice to arrange. So, let me know of what you think, as well
as any ideas as to when and where we should hold it.  E-mail me directly !

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?