Sinister: i thought that if you had an acoustic guitar that meant you were a protest singer

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Fri Jun 19 13:56:59 BST 1998

om my goodness, yesterday was the best day of my life EVER. well, about
three hours of it was, anyway: I saw Bernard Butler play live in Glasgow
and Edinburgh and met him afterwards. Wow.
this may sound pretty tragic to most people, but i have been madly in love
with him since ever and have never gotten to see him live before. he ruled.
and contrary to popular press opinion he is lovely and was really nice and
chatted with us for ages and wrote funny messages on our cds (and my packet
of Supernoodles) and was really sweet. then we got told to move on by the
security people for holding up everyone else. bah.

i just thoought id share that with you cus i was supposed to be going into
town to get my photos of the gig developed but the bus didn't turn up and
there isn't another for 5 hours.

forgot to ask him if he likes B&S. sure he does, though. *still* haven't
seen any B&S t-shirts at gigs in Edinburgh, i would have thought there'd be
plenty. oh well.

debbie
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?