Sinister: a report on the state of the sanity of a certain individual known as jon g.

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Fri Jun 19 19:54:59 BST 1998

HEY KIDS!

I finished my exams this morning
na naa naaa naa aa

laaal laaaaaaa laaa

Unfortunately, this has had an adverse effect on my normally logical thought
process and has now resulted in myself eating only a bowl of bran flakes
today.

anyway, get the kids tv stuff out of the way first:  yes, I do remember
Henry's Cat theme tune.  How could I forget?  Bananaman: and when eric eats
a bannnaaaaanaaa.....

Us kids were thinking of invading your grown up picnic on sunday, what with
the heatwave and that, but that would just be scary.  I got excited by the
fact that I could bake a cake on Saturday, but as bethey rightly pointed
out, we wouldn't speak to anyone and just grunt in a corner somewhere.
Besides, bethey's grandma needs a visit, so I'm sure you understand.

London:  the same as sheffield, except in london, there's loads of crap bits
in between the good bits.  so there.

Katrina-darling:  when is that fabulous salako songette coming out please?

B&S question: on the story on Tigermilk, it says "Belle's most recent song
is called Rag Day. Sebastian's is called The Fox In The Snow."  We all know
the old fox in the old snow exists, but does Rag Day?.

Another B&S question: There will be a story with the new B&S album, won't
there.  They're wonderful and I love them.  I laarrrvee them.

>Is anyone else miffed that under a new ruling UK singles are
>going to be restricted to a maximum of three tracks?

Surely an ep's an ep.  Anyway, it's much much nearer a single than an album.
Honestly - fair competition and that.  I mean: Well, I was going to buy
Embrace/Spice Girls/The Verve/All Saints/The Wombles, but I mean this must
be so much better - it's got one more track on it!  WOw!  Or not really.  As
the case may be.

The old duke:
>The Delgados also have little in common with david Gedge,

Really, well my trainspotter knowledge is able to tell you that emma from
the delgados has recorded a b-side with old gedgey for his next single.  But
it's net very good - it's got stick-on pop bits - like a 60s flute and some
70s strings, but they're not really part of the song.  I'm sure you know
what I mean.  Peloton is rather delicious, also.

Katrina:
>is this getting through to you all?

I think so.

Right.  I think I shall have a little lie down before my retail therapy
tomorrow.

tata

jon g.
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://surf.to/jongandbethey

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?