Sinister: b-side joy

Casarotto Co. Ltd. casco at xxx.com
Sat Jun 20 09:19:05 BST 1998

Impetuously, I must add to the decent b-sides debate:

Virtually anything by Super Furry Animals;

Ditto Suede (they liked them so much, they released an album of the stuff!)

David Holmes and his marvellous "Don't die just yet", which you all know cos I dedicated it to you on XFM a
coupla weeks ago!

I quite like the Delgados' selection too.

That'll be okay for now.

Oh yes, and String bean Jean/Belle and Sebastian/Le Pastie/YOU MADE ME FORGET MY DREAMS!!! Wow wow wow wow I
think I'm about to wet myself...

Biondino xxxxx

See you Sunday...

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?