Sinister: belle fans out there....

Rebecka XXXX rebeckas at xxx.com
Sat Jun 20 20:18:14 BST 1998

anyone know if belle nad sebastian are going to tour europe..maybecome
to me country Sweden..it seems like I'm the only fan in the area..and..I
mean..there's just not easy to discuss the brillance of belle and
sebastian if noone understands it...right??

so are there any swedish fans in this mailing list???

or if you just want to get in touch,..e-mail me huh:)

rebeckas at hotmail.com

huggles becky(mizzy in the chat)

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?