Sinister: peloton/vanessa/v-twin

Louise Davies louise.davies at xxx.net
Sun Jun 21 01:21:25 BST 1998

hello.

"peloton" refers to a group of cyclists in a cycling race, ala delgados
(spanish cycling guy) and domestiques (another cycling term).

has anyone heard the v twin single ? i spent most of the last week in
edinburgh in the company of The Don, and he assures me it is coming out on
Domino soon - this will feature several of b&s as well as the multi
talented Mr. Jason McPhail. which can't be bad.

i have a vanessa paradis story - i appreciate this is now out of date. she
had a single out a few years ago, which featured her own inimitable
interpretation of the velvets "Waiting for the Man" on the b side. thing
is, it's definitely vanessa when you play it at 45... but when you play it
at 33 - oh my word, it's lenny kravitz. coincidence? i don't think so.

anyway, it's nice to be back in brighton, even if it is very hot. if you
want to have a picnic here, good luck to you. we'll be in the heart & hand.

lots of love,

andy williams xxx
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?