Sinister: Sarah-el-creation chords page

Giuseppe Gregorini g.gregorini at xxx.it
Sun Jun 21 09:13:03 BST 1998

Hi friends,
                 months ago we talked about sarah/creation bands. Among other things, we discovered that no lyrics and/or chords about these groups were avaliable on the net.
A listmember (His Popness the duke) said:"... maybe someone should start something themselves :-)"

I did.

And now I'm proud (and embarassed) to announce my web page "In Salford the Sun doesn't Shine".
The url is:  http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Mezzanine/8926/index.html

Take a look and please help me with your critics (my HTML is primitive) and files (other chords and lyirics).

I tried to understand the lyrics and I know there are many mistakes. Please correct me.

Still waiting and keeping faith,
                                                    Giuseppe