Sinister: It's the longest day today

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Sun Jun 21 19:52:17 BST 1998

hello.
I got lost in glasgow yesterday, they must have moved bits of it around
since I last had to find anything there.
I eventually found my friends house after wandering both ways up and down
byres road in the sweltering heat, she then proceded to take ages to get
ready, before we walked the, rather smelly, but nice route to kelvingrove
park, along the river bank.

by the time we got there we had missed the bathers and the beer queue was
at
about half an hour, poo.

Astrid=crap

nimbus=hmm, strange english bloke talking bollocks over prog rocky dub
stuff, in an entertaining manner.

speeder=desperately want to be urusei yatsura, which is no bad
thing,best band of the day, top quality drumstick/geetar action.

ground control=good

toaster=raining but entertaining

During teenage fanclub everybody stood up, blocking my view, didn't mind
too much coz I could still hear. And I missed the oncore so I could catch
my train. But they played good, and everyone appeared to be happy,
especially all the stoned people.

Mr murdoch played some ace tunes in a couple
of inbetween bits, the definite highlight was love's "alone again or"
And isobel was there behind the decks too.

I had beer spilled on me, i got rained on, a dog sniffed me, some mad
woman kicked a stick at me then talked bollocks, a fun day.

bye,
colin.

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?