Sinister: KPMG

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 22 11:34:03 BST 1998

Katrina wrote :

>what do you lot think of #1.99 cd singles and 99p 7"'s?  it'd be nice >to know what the punters are prepared to pay?

I don't think it matters whether there are 1,2,3 or 4 tracks on B&S singles/eps or whether they were £1.99 or £4.99..I don't think there are many people around here who wouldn't buy them whatever.

However, if you can get away with hidden tracks then you should plonk one maybe two on the end and leave a space on the inlay card, let us know the song names, lyrics etc via the list and we'll hand-write them on.

I didn't get where I am today without watching Blue Peter.

The Duke, Roland Browning, probably Keith and many others have been harping on...sorry have written about circular bits of plastic, black in colour of the species Vinylus Seveninchus....

What is this ?  A convention of Luddites R Us ?

Sorry to be yet again THE most offensive person on the list (Thanks Meester Miller I like this one and challenge anyone to disprove it), but in an age of hurry hurry chips n' curry convenience and high-quality sounding stuff (note my technical knowledge and I obviously exclude IYFS from this cos my CD sounds like its been dubbed off the radio and medium wave at that) can we possibly have any affections and any use for vinyl other than for playing an extremely dangerous version of the game we know as frisbee ?

I am typing this with my nose.

Adrian.
(with copious snot on his return-carriage).
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?