Sinister: KPMG

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Mon Jun 22 14:06:24 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Evans <aevans at xxx.uk>
To: 'Sinister' <sinister-digest at majordomo.net>
Date: 22 June 1998 11:34
Subject: Sinister: KPMG

>The Duke, Roland Browning, probably Keith and many others have been harping
on...sorry have written about circular bits of plastic, black >in colour of
the species Vinylus Seveninchus....

>What is this ?  A convention of Luddites R Us ?

>Sorry to be yet again THE most offensive person on the list (Thanks Meester
Miller I like this one and challenge anyone to disprove it), but >in an age
of hurry hurry chips n' curry convenience and high-quality sounding stuff
(note my technical knowledge and I obviously exclude >IYFS from this cos my
CD sounds like its been dubbed off the radio and medium wave at that) can we
possibly have any affections and >any use for vinyl other than for playing
an extremely dangerous version of the game we know as frisbee ?

No no no no no.  Vinyl is wonderful.  It crackles pleasantly.  It's not
perfect, which is great - who'd want Superman as a friend?  Anyway, the
record player is the musical instrument that everyone knows how to play - at
least that's what I read on one of my old sleeves.

It's my Mum's birthday today and I bet no-one has sent her an email.  But,
maybe if someone told us it was their birthday, then we could send them a
birthday greeting.  If you don't tell us, how do we know?  Anyway, mine is
on July 18th, when I shall be turning 16.  How thrilling.  So that you all
remember, I'll put it in my signature file.  OK?  What a dastardly plot.

I bought some new corduroy flares at the weekend and they almost very nearly
cover my feet.  Chris Geddes had better watch out.

I would have liked to have seen B&S in the church, except I wouldn't sing
because I am a newly converted buddhist.  Honest.  We used to sing He's Got
The Whole World In His Hands at primary school.  yay.

He's got you and me brother, in his hands
He's got you and me sister, in his hands
He's got you and me brother, in his hands
He's got the whole world in his hands!

B&S content:  let's start a wish list for the new album.  Here's mine:
* A wonderful story
* A 13 minute glockenspiel solo

That's all I want.  And am I going to get it?

tara
jon g.
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://surf.to/jongandbethey
birthday: 18th July, every year in fact

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?