Sinister: steamy bathroom

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Jun 22 14:41:25 BST 1998

>Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 03:18:44 -0400
>From: brad <parachute at xxx.net>
>Subject: Sinister: sassafras
>
>sassafras(sp?) is a root. i think candy by that taste would probably be
>wrong in more ways than one. it does smell good, though. i got my first
>ever girlfriend in first grade by letting her smell my root.
>
>sassafras that is.

i knew you'd know! can i come to you when i have questions that need to be
answered?
ok then i am right,in the olden days they had sassafrass candy,because roots
were cheap and plentifull and if it was a good harvest sassafrass for
everyone...i'm just spelling with with an extra s  for extra sassy-ness.

i am liking all these stories about scary people phoning in and
complaining,a few years back this one stranger guy used to always prank
phone call me,well i don't know if it's really a 'prank' but every 5
minutes,'genny oh gennny gen i am the giant toad coming to squishhh you!'
and then he just got more evil...but back then i didn't have call
display,and now i do,and i'm more clever,but he hasn't called back...
i don't like phones,so i always get my brother to deal with it..my friends
yell at me because of it but i think it's funny,he just talks like a senile
man and hangs up or sings some songs like 'old grey mare she ain't what she
used to be,ain't what she used to be ain't what she used to be' or that
phoque arctique song.

i think it's great fathers can like Belle and Sebastian,but if i made a B&S
tape for my dad he wouldn't listen to it,but when he was younger he listened
to the moody blues...my mother likes them though,but i think she's just
trying to read too much into the lyrics,she thinks everythings about steamy
bathrooms and sailors.

Here's to all the birthday's of people..Matt,I never knew your birthday
date! But here's a Happy Happy Happy (but late one) but no-one tells me
their birthday so how am i to know? any august babies here?

love,
genevieve :)

Gargoyle (my cat) has been missing for 3 days,i hope she comes back soon...

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?