Sinister: Welshman

Mark Iles iles at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 22 15:56:17 BST 1998

>Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 20:49:38 +0200
>From: "PJMiller" <pjmiller at xxx.es>
>Subject: Sinister: Knobcheese and Arsebiscuits for Supper
>
>  Peter - please
>>renew your campaign to get Linda to post finally, at least one thing
>>to the list, even if it's just arsebiscuits.
>
>I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of that Welsh bloke who
>appeared on Dad's Army once?

I don't quite see what this has to do with Linda or arsebiscuits, but in
reply to your query, could you be thinking of Talfryn Thomas? He was pretty
ubiquitous on the BBC in the seventies, appearing in several episodes of
Doctor Who (The Green Death and The Claws of Axos, I think), Survivors and
lots of other BBC dramas. He was pretty memorable, because he was a very
stereotyped Welshman and had teeth like wonky tombstones. Is this who you
mean? He was a joy to watch - very funny indeed. And I saw him once in
Dad's Army.

				Mark

Mark Iles,                              Tel: +44 (0113) 2065042
Imperial Cancer Research Fund,          Fax: +44 (0113) 2340183
Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory,
Ashley Wing,                            Email: iles at boreas.leeds.icnet.uk
St James's University Hospital,
Beckett Street,
Leeds,
LS9 7TF
U.K.
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?