Sinister: Peter Millar - Aromatherapist

Linda Kerr L.Kerr at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 22 16:02:56 BST 1998

jon g wrote

>I would have liked to have seen B&S in the church, except I wouldn't
>sing because I am a newly converted buddhist.  Honest.  We used to
>sing He's Got The Whole World In His Hands at primary school.  yay.

>He's got you and me brother, in his hands
>He's got you and me sister, in his hands
>He's got you and me brother, in his hands
>He's got the whole world in his hands!

I have it on good authority (ie Keith) that someone (ie Keith) was
singing quietly to himself:

 He has his tiny little penis, in his hand
 He has his tiny little penis, in his hand
 He has his tiny little penis, in his hand
He has the whole bla bla-bla blaa

Or maybe that was when he was at school.  I am sure he behaved
impeccably in church.

Will that do, admiral?

Linda

PS Mr Cheeseman
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?