Sinister: Slow Graffiti

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Mon Jun 22 17:18:01 BST 1998

  Hello! After waking up at 2.30 with a mouth like an ashtray, and realizing
that there was no way I could get to the front door, let alone the picnic, I
decided that I ought to do something vaguely listy, so here we are:

Slow Graffiti

                 D                       A
there’s a portrait in a back room
which I keep for whole days upon
which I relent
and gaze for hours
           Bm                     G
on the muscle, skin and bone
                                               A          G              A
of some imaginary friend.
So how about it?
              A                     G
Show me please how I will look
in twenty years
           D                     C
let me please interpret history
Bm              G
in every line and scar
                                                 A                    G
A            G
that’s painted there in front of me

             D                       A
it doesn’t matter what I’m thinking
what I tell myself to do,
(I) end up calling
I’ll stay in to defrost the fridge,
now the kid has gone to bed,
feeling of dread,
Bm
at least when she’s around the trouble stops
it’s worse to wake up with her
G               A            G
falling round the room

listen johnny, you’re like a mother
to the girl you have fallen for,
and you’re still falling
listen johnny, you’re like a mother
to the girl you have fallen for,
 you’re still falling
and if they come tonight,
                                                          Bm
you’ll roll up tight,
                                          G                        A
and take whatever’s coming to you now

(G &A to end)

Unless someone's just posted it, these tabs aren't on any sites. Is there any
news as to when The Acid House comes out yet? The thought of hearing Belle and
Sebby in Superdupa Nicam surround sound really turns me on!

 Incidently, I think the whole North/South thing's pretty much concluded.
Anyone who watched BBC2 last night will now know that London is a violent
hellhole plagued by gangs of strange, cultish mobile phone selling goths and
beery working class men who stand on street corners all day and shout at cars.
So there you are.

Seb

'Yabby Creek or Belluga Bay? Who can be sure?'

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?