Sinister: Hurrah! (was: when is a single not a single?)

Perfection As A Hipster Andreas.Hering at xxx.de
Mon Jun 22 18:44:16 BST 1998

Adam wrote on Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:43:19 +0100 ...

On Friday ? Strange, must be the digest format. Anyway, he wrote ...

>They seemed to avoid my radar when they were about, so can anyone
>recommend further acquisitions ? Is there an album available ?

I'd highly recommend the posthumous _The Sound Of Philadelphia_ CD
collection (UK/Rev-Ola 14/'93) compiling the first four singles plus a
considerable number of demos, radio session tracks and outtakes from the
early years (1982-86) ... 23 tunes totalling almost 80 minutes.

Failing that, you may be able to find the _Boxed_ LP/CD, which is a
compilation of the early singles only.

Other than that ... well, Alistair and Tim are watching. §;^D

"The Point Of Perfection" -> "Hip Hip" §;^D

Andreas

The rain it raineth on the just
And also on the unjust fella
But more upon the just because
The unjust steals the just's umbrella

(Charles Baron Bowen)

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?