Sinister: Juck the Fury

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Jun 22 19:13:01 BST 1998

This was Keith:
 It was actually Screamadelica that pushed most of the people I knew into buying a CD player cause it is I'd say almost perfect for CD and was one of the first albums as such, it's too much of a pain in the arse to turn the record over after every three tracks

    Keith, why is there a black line by the side of this message, and why is what I write smaller than what you write? I'm not bloody going to write what I was going to write now. I should look a complete fool with my writing smaller than yours. Oh well, I've strted so I'll finish, although quite what the point is with smaller writing I shall never know. I bought a CD player because I had a free CD from off the front of a magazine. It was mainly crap, except for Nelson Mandela, but the damage was done. I am now a CD enthusiast. Funnily enough, I just recently sold my tape copy of Screamadelica, it was pretty knackered but they didn't seem to mind. We'd been through a lot together, that tape and me. Now I've got it on CD but I hardly ever listen to it, 'cos it's pish compared to the last one, which rocks like a motherfucker.

    Peter