Sinister: O rage! O desespoir!

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Tue Jun 23 00:15:01 BST 1998

 oh my,lovely listees..i've been writing here a lot lately haven't I? sick
of me yet? don't worry,i won't be here for much longer.
it's just it's to hot (whine whine) to do anything really and there's such a
lovely breeze in this room,aren't Edward Gorey's books good..i like his
alphabets..
well for some of our favourite letters..

the BABY,lying meek and quiet
upon the customary rug,
has dreams about rampage and riot,
and will grow up to be a thug

the EFFIGY,got up with clothing
abstracted from the victim's room,
is raised to cheers of loathing
before it meets a flaming doom

the LAZAR,blessed with an appearance
enough to give the strongest qualms,
has little need of preseverance
in prompting a display of alms

...i like the crackle of vinyl,it's approriate in some cases,besides all the
hip  boys with flares and cute t-shirts and jarv glasses and green hair buy
vinyl...whenever i hear that crackle crackle the intruders start playing in
my head 'my girl she asked me how come i don't do the bugaloo (?) i told her
baby cause i can't GET close enough to you....doo doo doo'
and the last time i listened to a whole bunch of vinyls was lovely,in my
friends little record room,and we did the peanut..peanut butter AND JELLY
dance to Sharon Lois n Bram... but for more current stuff cds are just
easier..i can hardly find the things i like on cd ("oh yes! of course we can
order it for you.." as the months and tumbleweeds go by..) on record it's
even harder...the first cd i bought was (oh dear,let me hide my face) the
soundtrack to Desperado (i had a crush on antonio banderas ok?)but the first
record i bought was a different kind of tension by the buzzcocks.
screamadelica...
the one copy i was going to buy,someone had taken a big bite out of the cd
jacket...hmmmm

Rod wrote:
>Isobel is truly lovely and I want to protect her.  (cue Young Ones quote).
>She was described by Stewart Lee review of Glastonbury 95 as being a
>"Brazillian chain-smoking dwarf granny woman", which I think sums her up
>perfectly.
i tried to feel the love really i have..everyone is telling me how wonderful
this band is..and all i have is one memory of them a couple years back so i
found this tape again with the pheonix festivale with the drugstore
appearance,and i went in thinking 'maybe i'll like it this time'
it was a cover of radiohead's black star..and maybe it was the weather,is
her voice always like that? i am not offending cause the music was ok,but,oh
you can't judge by one song anyways.

>Any peeps here daring the "glasters" "experience" this year?  Or are you
>all sane?
 i would like to go,the mud looks like fun..but again,it is there i am
here..there is only one festival that comes near me Edge Fest,i'd go if
someone bought me a ticket,cause all my friends are going and i want to
watch that Jeff from tea party do his deeeep voice 'temptationnnn' etc etc
cause it's amusing but i don't want to spend the money it's not THAT amusing
and i don't listen to any of those bands really..oh yes and the lilith
fair...oh Goody! i think i'm being punished,i made fun of that too many
times (does that really make me a disgrace to women?) so someone is making
sure i don't get to see any bands,but i do get to see massive attack...see
3d,that's a good name,i am not understanding all these other dj names 'turbo
unit'???

>My views on the singles debate?...  Who gives a fuck?  All record
>companies are Satan,
i read in the paper that Iran call the US 'the Great Satan'
so i guess they must be really happy having defeating satan,it's not an
everyday thing you know.

jon g,i will remember YOUR birthday as i am one month and i day younger than
you...so very special.

love,
genevieve :)

'The Baron chose her to dance a new pas de deux,Le Corbeau (d'apres E.A.
Poe),with Serge Ibiskovski.
Serge developed an unlikely infatuation for her.
The Baron told her that only art meant anything.
Serge began to cough a lot,and had to go away to a sanitorium outside Zug.'

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?