Sinister: Do You Fuckin Want Som?

Ihamilt at xxx.com Ihamilt at xxx.com
Tue Jun 23 07:13:30 BST 1998

The saddest thing about this whole thing is that i have never seen football
mentioned in these posts until the world cup.

Quite simply, if you dont attend football, thoseof us who do would appreciate
it if you didnt jump on some world cup bandwagon and leave those of us who are
really interested in football oim peace.

As a Scot living in Scotland, i find some of the racism displayed by the
Scotland support prettty despicable. Im one of the minority who want England
to do well, but I have to keep quiet about it ar else ill get my teeth kicked
in.
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?