Sinister: England 1 Romania 2

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 23 09:23:10 BST 1998

I'm sorry folks, it can't be helped but...

Glenn Hoddle said :
(In pre-match press conference)

>*I think Romania have to be the favourites, they are the seeded >team*

Oh...good reverse psychology Glenn..well done.

and then in post-match interview :

>*I thought we were good enough to win the game*

Oh yeah Glenn, right.  Just what fucking game were you watching.

Everyone cheer on the Jockos tonight cos they're likely to be the only British representation in the next round.

Isn't it funny that when Scotland/Wales/N.Ireland are doing badly, they are Scottish/Welsh/Irish, but when they are doing oh so well they instantly become British.

Oh I love being English on days like these.

Adrian.

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?