Sinister: Lionel Vinyl

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 23 11:18:04 BST 1998

Barry White wrote :

>Jon, what you've failed to realise is that, before adolescence, all of
>Adrian's friends were characters in comic books:

Oh those were the days.
Many a laugh I had with the German Fieldmarshall in Commando issue 42....*Oi Hun, Achtung Achtung Jawohl*...*Piss off you Tommy Bastard*...thus ended a beautiful relationship.

>he liked to look at the pictures, but didn't understand the words.

I didn't understand the pictures either, but when you're young you use your imagination and pretend.  For years I led myself to believe I was reading Bunty.

>While pubescing, he moved on to a new group of friends, all >characters in television programmes.

Well I haven't actually reached puberty yet, but yes, those salad days with King Rollo and Terrence McCann !!  Oh how we shared the ups and downs of that seesaw rollercoaster ride we call a seesaw and a rollercoaster ride.

>When it came to finding a sexual partner, however, Adie returned >to printed matter.

This is only rumour and I vehemently deny ever having a relationship with Lord Snooty.  Well not a sexual one anyroads.

Hope this clears up a few loose ends.
Dancing on the Ceiling,
Gripper Stebson.
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?