Sinister: Pet Rescue

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Tue Jun 23 11:19:09 BST 1998

Hello Teammates,

I've been trying to avoid getting drawn into the football debate, but
seeing as how last night Dave did some very unkind England baiting to
which a strangely animated JJ replied:

>Rodeney, I fuckin hate your fucking guts and I hope I never meet you
>or else I'm gonna kill you. I bet you wrote this with a smarmy grin >on
your obnoxious fat face.

>You cunt

Christ JJ, have you been touched by the hand of Rod?  Isn't football a
wonderful game?  All nations playing together in harmony.  Anna Chapman,
you don't know what you're missing.

Angry of Chorlton also wrote:

>Oddly enough, until last weekend, I wanted Scotland to do well.
>That is, until I encountered the sheer hostility of those jock fucks
>who just hated England.

Personally, I took no pleasure in England's defeat.  After all, I am
half English.  At no point did I think of the kids who lobbed bricks and
spat at me when I was six for being a "haggis basher", or the people
who've told me to "fuck off back to Glasgow" at work.  No grudge bearer
me.  The fact that this morning I cheerily drank my coffee from the mug
I bought in Transylvania was pure coincidence.  And it pained me to see
poor little Redscum boys David Beckham, Teddy Sheringham and Paul
Scholes looking disconsolate.  Still, plucky old England, eh?  They did
their best, wee souls, and that's the important thing eh?  Like Keith,
the list's very own Mr Reasonable, I like all British teams to do well.
My Mother always told me sarcasm was the lowest form of wit.

Hey, JJ, fancy a pint?

Now, Wimbledon is upon us, a far more genteel experience.  Nice to see
our very own Tim Hopkins (that is you, isn't it Tiff?) flying the
flab...sorry, flag.  Sadly, my all-time tennis hero Mad Goran Ivanisevic
has lost the plot entirely, and it just won't be same without him
muttering Croatian obscenities to everyone - the opposition, the
referee, the crowd, and most of all himself.  I've only been to
Wimbledon once and ended up sat behind half a dozen psychotic Steffi
Graf fans cheering for the lovely German 2, Anke Huber.  Shame about
Greg Rusedski though, he's a nice man.  He changed from a Canadian to a
British citizen because he loved his girlfriend, the big ol' lug.  Now
there's a thought...

Love
Tagiescu xx

PS To had my two cents, Kent Brockman style, to the vinyl v CD debate,
everyone I've ever really loved has bought vinyl.  I think that's
important.
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?