Sinister: Hayfever..

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Jun 23 12:50:29 BST 1998

Huw wrote:

There is one thing that concerns
>me though and that's my bad Hayfever (one of the reasons that I haven't
>yet been to one of the picnics).  So, has anybody on this list with real
>bad hayfever ever been to Glastonbury? and if so what was it like?

Yes, I've been. Hayfever didn't cause me any trouble at all. Mind you, I
hadn't developed it then, it's a new trick I've learnt. At the moment I'm
pumping myself full of "maritime pine bark" to fend it off. Predictably,
it's having little or no effect. Glastonbury itself was pretty pish. I saw
some great bands, most of them for about ten minutes before wandering off in
search of something a bit more entertaining. Doctor and the Medics and The
Frank Chickens spring to mind, complete with special guest Billy Bragg
pretending to be a tall building in an earthquake. I kid you not. I think
it's probably improved since then. There's usually something like a Hawkwind
all-dayer for those who can't afford Glastonbury tickets, and hawkwind cure
all known ills, so you might like to consider that option, Huw.

Peter

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?