Sinister: Book Title - Help ?

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 23 14:20:29 BST 1998

Sorry It is I again.

This is a really long longshot.  As longshots go, this is up there with the longest, but if any of you wonderful people can help I'd be very grateful.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away there was a mighty fine radio show Monday thru Thursday 10 to midnight on Radio One presented by the most offensive two men in the country.  They were really quite pleasant, but they supported Manchester City.
I'll get to the point.  Mark n' Lard....they used to have regular readings from books.  One such of these books was Nick Popes *Open Skies Closed Minds* which gave me great enjoyment.

Having a conversation with my friends (not the comic book ones) the other day about Christ and disproving theories of his story, I remembered Mn'L once reviewed a book about this very subject with all *gubbins* about the Star of David being a flying saucer etc etc.

There wouldn't be one of you literary people out there with an extremely good memory who knows what this book might be.  I think it may have been written by a group of American University types surprise, surprise....so it may ring some bells with our trans-atlantic cousins even though they won't know the radio show.

Help me please.

Oh bugger, a digests just turned up...should take me through to half-three !!!

Adrian.
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?