Sinister: England 0 Romania 1

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Jun 23 15:21:16 BST 1998

JJ wrote:
> Rodeney, I fuckin hate your fucking guts and I hope I never meet you
> or else I'm gonna kill you. I bet you wrote this with a smarmy grin on
> your obnoxious fat face.
>
> You cunt

I write:

That I'm fed up of this and that I'm taking away your toys - I'm not
having rampant nationalistic crap OR personal attacks on this list -
it's very very boring for the rest of us you know - or maybe no-one
tells you.  So mails from the both of you will get passed through my
mailbox for approval for a month, which is particularly irritating
for me to have to do, and will result in delays of your mails going
to the list when I'm not around or too busy.  Too bad.

More of this or "tee-hee" attempts to get round this will result in a
hasty unsubscribe.

Comments of the sort: "For goodness sake, it was only a joke you
humourless git" will be ignored.

I'm doing this to keep the list sane and I've seen too many other
lists taken over by a vocal and boring few - this list's special and
it stays this way.  If you don't like the way it's run blame me, but
do it in private.

Everyone else: please let's not go on about this on the list, but
mail me privately if you *really* have to.  Sorry I had to bore you
all with this.  Keep football off the list please now, and be nice.
And think about what you're posting to 500 other people who just *might
not* want to know.  Oh, and I still fancy the pants off you all.

A flash of claws from honey xxx

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?