Sinister: LIONEL VINYL!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 23 19:25:39 BST 1998

SODS!

i opened this email expected a fun filled discussion about the one and
only LIONEL VINYL of the best radio station in the north west,  RED ROSE
GOLD, and what did you sods give me? some rubbishy clever clever oh so
funny inneundos, now c'mn we can do better.

now Lionel Vinyl is just class indeed, he plays a smooth tip top minx of
all the greates songs from the 60's 70' AND indeed '80s OH YES and he is
my hero. and he could kick any of your XFM ponces arses anyday, and
could probably even beat up the formidable spectre of the Creeper. He is
the best DJ about, M&L no longer count as i can NEVER listen so them
weep sigh sob etc.

was wondering what it would be like to be barry white today. it was most
amusing for all of about ten minutes. anything male that crawled up the
street (mostly acne encrusted Carr Hill-ers) was "something for the
laaaydeeez" - and i'll tell ya what that bus driver who picked all the
schoolies up was in da mood for a whole lutta luuurve action sugah. then
i got on MY bus and met my friends and i kind of stopped being barry
white.

hey woulnd't it be cool if you had like a Pop Mr Ben and you could put
on an outfit and go through the dressing room door to be whoever you
wanted.....i would be...ooh well i'd have to be barry, i mean i eat
enough pies for it.....and well, i'd have to be in abba as well just for
sheer stupidity value.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

NICK DRAKE IS VERY GOOD INDEED BUY BRYTER LAYTER NOW THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
(OR PINK MOON IF YOU WANT INSTANT DEPRESSION AND FRIGHT.)
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?