Sinister: v-twin (?)

rob b rewb2 at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 23 22:00:43 BST 1998

hello all

i just heard on xfm a song from a band known as v-twin.
the dj was talking about the song, and he said that the line-up boasts
katrina from the pastels on vocals, and 'beans' from belle and sebastian.
now this confuses me - i'm sure that none of the members of our favourite
beat combo is called beans, and beans sure aren't a musical instrument of
any sort.  so what is he wittering on about?

or maybe my ears need cleaning out...

does anyone know anything about this?  the song was quite good - didn't hit
me as being fantastic at first listen, but i love katrina's voice, so that
made up for it.  i think he said it was a cover of a northern soul classic
song, though i hadn't heard it before.  i'm confused about the belle and
sebastian input though.

nice picnic on sunday - we all got to see david's lovely bicycle and some
rather impressive acrobatic types who were doing acrobatty things near to
where our group was gathered.  not as good a turn-out as before though...
come out of your cupboards, people - you'll have a good time guaranteed.

well i'm off now

kwaherini,
rob
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?