Sinister: v-twin (?)

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 23 23:19:02 BST 1998

rob b wrote:

<snip>

> "i just heard on xfm. . .  a band known as v-twin. . .
> the dj was talking. . .  he said that the line-up boasts. . .
> 'beans' from belle and sebastian."

beans huh? well i'm sure they're just taking the mick as they knew damn
well that it was none other than our loveable chris geddes who adorns
the keyboards - hence the northern soul input no doubt :)

david kitchen

--
                                 -=-

                      http://www.jeepster.co.uk/

                   work - mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk
                 personal - mailto:d.kitchen at virgin.net
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?