Sinister: the two nickies

nickie elfie at xxx.ie
Wed Jun 24 00:36:38 BST 1998

 Nick Dastoor <nickdastoor at yahoo.com> wrote:

> perhaps the recent resurgence in vinyl sales has nothing to
> do with crackle-loving ludditery at all - it's just everyone trying to
> get in Tag's pants.  How interesting.
>
> nickie xx

oh no, you've gone for the dad's option of nickie...two nickies on the list
will lead to much confusion, especially when my genius, wit and general
deadliness is discovered and mobs of sinister subscribers start hitting
the archives for my back catalogue - only to find a substandard imposter..
substandard despite the fact that your mails are better than mine...
maybe we should find new nick(ie)names or perhaps i could be nickie
triple x, cos i'm extra strong, as anyone who has attempted to fight me
has discovered (pointed glance at certain readers). hello to everyone i
met at the london picnic, i've got a sore throat from sitting on damp
grass at four o'clock in the morning trying desperately to remember the
words of b&s songs...doesn't matter anyway, cos my girlie soprano
didn't mix too well with the barry white versions supplied by the
blokies....

t'other nickie (xxx)
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?