Sinister: B&S in the church.

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Wed Jun 24 10:00:26 BST 1998

Honeymank said:

>actually saw someone writing down the "set list" (come on, own up if
>you're on the list :).

Since you asked, I have a remarkably clear memory of what was played:

Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God
Morning Has Broken
Lord of the Dance
Something about "essence" that Stevie sang
Turn Turn Turn
Make me a channel of your peace
Light up a fire
He's got the whole world in his hands

I may have missed out one there.  Is this sad of me?
I could get worse......but I shan't.  I enjoyed it, I think it
was good for me spiritually.  Praise the Lord.  Fuck the Jury.

What did Mick do to his trumpet plant?
He rooted it oot.

Regards,
Miss. Leonard
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?