Sinister: What a weekend!!

Gerard Sampaio g_sampaio at xxx.com
Wed Jun 24 17:26:59 BST 1998

There are two things that are going to make this weekend in Glasgow the
greatest ever (three if you count the fact that I'll be there)...

Firstly the second ever Looper gig is at Java cafe. Various negotiations
are in progress to set up a live real audio broadcast. We might even
manage a video feed too. Keep watching the skies or at least check the
treehouse site from time to time - www.treehouse.clara.net.
Stuart D. says he's down with the teory but might not have the time to
hook it all up. Stay tuned for Looper the movie though showing at a cafe
near you some point in the future.

It's going to be tops and seeing as there will only be 500 copies of the
single in this country when it's released in July it might be your best
chance to cop a listen for a while.
Looper are officialy great.

The second great thing  is V-Twin. V-Twin are the purest distillation of
rock'n'roll to grace the face of the earth for many a year. If anyone
lives for musis it's the Twin. That's a part from their dedication to
sex and drugs. They look the part, they sound the part and are so cool
it's almost painful to watch. I haven't heard the single but I've seen
them do the songs live. Generally the Twin rock out a lot more with
frontman Jason McPhail getting so excited you can't help but love them.
Their versions of All Kinds of Girls and Bullet Proof Susie are little
legends in themselves. To cut a long story short, they are allegedly (I
say allegedly as V-Twin stories are legion and unreliable) playing on
the roof of John Smith's book shop (where mr. Pastel works) on byres
road Glasgow. I'm taking bets on whether Jason will get over excited and
fall off.

All in all a damn good weekend to be in the dear green place. I'm not
sure why I'm telling you all this - oh yeah, so you tune into Looper and
make you jealous.

take care,

Gerard ;¬}

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?