Sinister: Record-shops in London?

Sebastian Fonzeus pushkings at xxx.se
Wed Jun 24 18:20:11 BST 1998

Hi,

I'm going to London, England this friday (26th of June) and I'm planning to
purchase a whole bunch of records there, but since this is my first time in
London I don't know of *any* good record-stores over there. Well, I found
the London-record-shop-guide on the Twee-net homepage
(http://www.twee.net/misc/londonshops.html) but if anyone know of any shop
that is not mentioned in the guide - please e-mail me!

If anyone know about any cool concerts, events or anything else that I just
*have to see* - I would greatly appreciate if you would like to tell me
about it!

I guess that's it. Have a real cool time!
/Sebastian

PS. Subway-station-information and opening-/closing times to the stores
would be appreciated too.

            e-mail: pushkings at swipnet.se
    THE PUSH KINGS: http://listen.to/pushkings/
  THE HELLACOPTERS: http://www.houseofkicks.se/hellacopters/
Video-trading list: http://home1.swipnet.se/~w-10098/video/
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?