Sinister: 22 Hours from Tulsa

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 24 14:43:00 BST 1998

It is indeed very quiet Adrian,

I think the sight of Honey's claws has sent everyone into shock.
Either that or the...  you know... *inaudible whisper*

Anyone got any suggestions for a record I could buy to relieve the
boredom?  I know CDZONE are shit but at least you can shop there
without leaving your desk at work.

For those of you who expressed an interest in the Tindersticks,
I just heard that there's going to be a Tindersticks out-takes and
rarities CD coming out later this year called Tippy Toes.

Kevan

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?