Sinister: goran ivan

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 24 19:59:35 BST 1998

ok, i know waaaaaay off topic,
but i just HAVE to know :
Tag said:
Sadly, my all-time tennis hero Mad Goran Ivanisevic
has lost the plot entirely, and it just won't be same without him
muttering Croatian obscenities to everyone - the opposition, the
referee, the crowd, and most of all himself.
just  what's happened to my ickle baby goran?  And why didin't anyone tell
me about this Nick Drake documentary on R2, that's the second time i've
missed one, or maybe it was just the same one repeated......who
knows.......hmmm.....life's full of little mysteries

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?