Sinister: Re: book title

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Wed Jun 24 20:45:25 BST 1998

>Adrian asked:

>Having a conversation with my friends (not the comic book ones) the =
>other day about Christ and disproving theories of his story, I =
>remembered Mn'L once reviewed a book about this very subject with all =
>*gubbins* about the Star of David being a flying saucer etc etc.
>
>There wouldn't be one of you literary people out there with an extremely =
>good memory who knows what this book might be.  I think it may have been =
>written by a group of American University types surprise, surprise....so =
>it may ring some bells with our trans-atlantic cousins even though they =
>won't know the radio show.

i remember Chad from Mansun reading bits from a book called 'The Holy Blood
and the Holy Grail' by Michael Baigent/Henry Lincoln/someone else which was
something to do with that sort of thing... i started reading it on holiday
a few weeks ago but never finished it cus the library wanted it back, so i
dunno... but i don't remember ought about flying saucers. but then i only
got to about page 80 out of 500 or so, so who knows...

probably doesn't help much, but hey, i tried

love,
debbie xx

ps: I'm 18 two weeks today!! Yay!
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?