No subject

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 25 00:05:31 BST 1998

Who buys glastonbury tickets?
I know several people who are going , but none of them has a ticket and
they all intend to jump the fence.

Why will nobody give me a job?
Should I stop being honest on job aplication forms about why I want to
work in pizza hut or wherever?

I found out the other day that my nursery teacher remembers me, from 16
years ago!

I can't stop listening to solex vs. the hitmeister.

The exorcist is such a funny film, go see it, best bit when max von sydow
is trying to get rid of the devil from regan, she says to him " your
mother sucks cocks in hell", comedy. And if she tried baxter's pea and ham
she might be able to keep it down better.

we're the famous tartan army and we're off to tokyo.

colin.

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?