Sinister: I am a Pop Pilgrim

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Jun 25 10:03:37 BST 1998

All this talk of cassocks and hymns has got me in religious frame of mind,
so yesterday I decided to B!E! a pilgrim. I did a bit of the famous road to
Santiago, which some churl once called a "monument to credulity". It was
great, a leafy path with ancient cobblestones, well, bigger than
cobblestones, all worn smooth by centuries' worth of sandals worn by a
multitude of believers. On acid. There's even a spring where weary pilgrims
can refresh themselves and sit awhile and reflect on God's glory before
continuing their descent towards the sea. Once I got there I decided to
indulge in another popular list pastime, staring at the sea and thinking
about sea-related music - in this case "Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The
Seaside" played by God on a Huge Wurlitzer Organ Coming Up Out Of The Stage.

So anyway, all this set me thinking: enough of these godless picnics, how
about a list pilgrimage? We could all go to Malcolm out of McCarthy's house
or something like that.

Peter

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?