Sinister: RE: Glasgow scenesters and Snow Patrol?

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 25 13:55:46 BST 1998

BunnyBoy66 at aol.com wrote:

> Yey...i read that and the guy who wrote it was called Stewart Lee. Woooo. Cool
> eh? Also, does anyone know if/when the Snow Patrol album comes out?

well, the scheduled release date is 31st August and we will be
re-releasing their debut ep when they were known as polar bear a few
weeks after that.  god knows whether it will still contain the track
"safety" which features mr murdoch, but it could be possible.

there'll be some uk gigs around the same time too ... stay tuned to the
jeepster news service for more details!

cheers,
Katrina.

        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?