Sinister: Re: Book Title - Help ?

gordon glen gleng at xxx.com
Thu Jun 25 14:52:52 BST 1998

Mark Iles wrote:

> >Adrian asked:
>
> >Having a conversation with my friends (not the comic book ones) the =
> >other day about Christ and disproving theories of his story, I =
> >remembered Mn'L once reviewed a book about this very subject with all =
> >*gubbins* about the Star of David being a flying saucer etc etc.
> >
> >There wouldn't be one of you literary people out there with an extremely =
> >good memory who knows what this book might be.  I think it may have been =
> >written by a group of American University types surprise, surprise....so =
> >it may ring some bells with our trans-atlantic cousins even though they =
> >won't know the radio show.
>
> There's a book called Chariots of the Gods, which puts forward the theory
> that Earth was colonised by aliens. It's by an American, but I haven't read
> it, so I don't know whether it says anything about the Star of (Stuart)
> David. I'm not convinvced that this is the book you're looking for, but I
> thought I'd mention it anyway.
>
>                                 Mark

It  was by a strange chap  named Erik Von Daniken as I recall and  had lots of
strange theories though not about the above as I recall.

Gordon

--
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 12652180 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
12652180 at pager.mirabilis.com
For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html