Sinister: Looper

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 25 15:15:10 BST 1998

hi all,

Well, the merry Stuart David returns with wife Karn as Looper.  The
first release is a limited 7" through SubPop and seeing as though i'm in
an extraordinarily good mood this afternoon, here's all the details you
need to get your mitts on a copy ...

LOOPER 7" ... distributed by SubPop U.S.A.

It's a self-titled 7", limited to 2,000.

The tracks are A: Impossible Things and B: Spaceboy Dream #3, catalogue
number SP446.

It can be ordered through our website http://www.subpop.com  (hopefully
in the next week here we'll have a page for Looper) or they can call
toll free 1.800.SUBPOP.1,  which is our direct mail order line.  Or
write to:
Sub Pop Mail Order
1932 1st Ave Suite #308
Seattle, WA 98101
U.S.A.

the Looper 7" web page should be finished by the end of the week.

so there you go!  i dare say that rough trade will get a few copies in,
but apart from that you're probably best off getting them from SubPop or
on import from the states.

oh, and there's the gig @ Java tmorrow night about 10pm-ish ... and i
hate everyone who's going!  jealous?  me?  never ... :)

if you need any more info, please mail me mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
or jenny @ subpop on mailto:jennyh at subpop.com

and there's the treehouse website where you can leave a message for
stuart and karn at http://www.treehouse.clara.net

cheers,
Katrina.

        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?