Sinister: New thread WITH Belle & Sebby content!!

John Stuart/mail+schedule John.Stuart at xxx.com
Thu Jun 25 15:53:04 BST 1998

What with all these collaborations and spin-off bands, I though I'd start a
belle and sebastian "rock-family tree" to keep track of them all.  Here's a
few that spring to mind, everyone's welcome to add to it.  Perhaps someone
will want to put it on there web site, once it's finished?

	Belle & Sebastian (1995?-Present)
	Stuart Murdoch		---------- 	previous bands 'Lisa Helps
The Blind' and 'Le Pastie De La Bourgeousie'
'
	Isobel Campbell
	Stuart David		----------	also in Looper with wife
Karn
	Richard Colburn
	Chris Geddes		----------- also in 'V-Twin'
	Sarah Martin (from 1996?) --------	other project, name unknown
	Mick Cook (from 1998?)	----------- also in 'The Karelia' and 'The
Amphetameanies'

Snow Patrol (formally Polar Bear)
Stuart Murdoch features on 'Safety'.  Richard & Chris feature on video of
last single.

Arab Strap
Stuart Murchoch, Chris Geddes and Isobel Campbell feature on 'The Clearing',
and other tracks I can't remember of the top of my head.

Cheers,
John.

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?