Sinister: New thread WITH Belle & Sebby content!!

rob b rewb2 at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 25 21:58:36 BST 1998

madame cholet wrote:

> Maybe he was thinking of "Loop" ?

i'd like to know more about loop.  i own one of their albums, it's called
'a gilded eternity' or something like that, and frankly i don't think all
that much of it.  i like the artwork, but the music's a bit dull - there's
only one chord they seem to know.  plus it's very jarring and dirgey.

the thing is, when my band recorded a demo tape and sent it off to a record
company, the feedback from them suggested that we sounded a bit like loop.
that's why i bought the album.  i don't see the similarity, but it made me
wonder whether all their stuff was like that, as i heard recently that they
did a cover version of nick drake's 'pink moon' which could be quite
interesting.

is there another album i should own, or is all their stuff like 'gilded
eternity (?)'

rob
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?